Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Welcome to the Blogging world!

I have decided to join the blogging world. For the past year, I have been a faithful follower of a handful of blogs and have contemplated starting my own, well now I have:) This is not going to be the most intriguing of blogs or insightful, but I figure it will be a good way to have a diary, if you will, of the happenings of our lives here in the McCain household.

As for the name of my blog, The Magic McCain's, that comes from my eldest daughter. She says the McCain's are magic and I being married into the McCain's have finally won that "magic" status.

So for those who read this, I'm sorry if it's a bore but if you get a smile or a laugh when you read this, then I have accomplished what I have set out to do!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Valerie! Welcome to BLOG WORLD!! :) Can't wait to read more future blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Val!! Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete