Friday, August 10, 2012

Weird week but ended on a good note......

This has been a weird week.  I guess because I worked this past weekend and didn't get much sleep, I feel like I have been playing catch up all week long.  Or  maybe its because this week hasn't been so nuts.  We had VBS last week every night, plus the girls had soccer games and the baby was sick. This was our last week of soccer and the girls' started dance class this week.  Whew, I'm glad to just be down to one activity now!

Diet wise, this week was weird too.  I didn't feel as gung ho has I had the past two weeks but it's probably because I'm just tired.  I stayed within my points range and did what I was supposed to do although I know I didn't drink enough water or eat enough raw veggies and fruit.  I will just have to do better this coming week.  So on to the weigh in, drum roll please.......another 3.9 pounds lost to make a total of 13.2 pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I have reached a first goal which was to lose 5% of my weight.  I'm so excited!!  I haven't seen the number that came up on the scale since I was about 5 months pregnant with Brooke!!  I have now set another goal, lose 10% of my weight. I think I might be able to reach that one as well. :)  Next week, I'm planning on posting my starting picture that I took the first week and I'll take a picture one month out.  Maybe we can tell a difference, we'll see. What an awesome way to start the weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment