Friday, August 3, 2012

Whew, what an Amazing Week...

This has been a crazy week.  Monday night started our vacation bible school at our church.  The theme was "Amazing Wonder Aviation."  And may I just say, it has been amazing.  I have had the privilege of teaching the preteen class and each night I have had 20+ kids.  That is awesome.  Most middle schoolers don't even attend VBS.  My group rocks!!  I have had the best time, albeit I'm exhausted but we are learning about our Amazing and Loving God and these kids are just soaking in all in.  My favorite night was Wednesday when we talked about the ABC's of becoming a Christian.  My awesome helper and I told the kids about when we asked Jesus into our hearts and it was so awesome getting to tell that to them.  I was 12 when I was saved and am so thankful that I serve a loving God!!  I hope that these kids get a blessing from this week.  We have one more night tonight and then our program is Sunday.  I have to go, just have to, even though I'm working this weekend.  I can lose a couple hours of sleep to be able to join in worship!!

Now, today is my second weigh in.  This has been a hard week.  I've eaten at McDonald's 3x and did well.  I've bypassed cake 3x since starting WW, that has been hard:). But I have stuck to my guns and stayed within my points.  I bought a digital scale last weekend so now I can know down to the tenth of what I weight so with that being said, I lost another 3.3lbs!!!!  So that makes my total 9.3lbs in two weeks!!!  I am super stoked!!!  I'm so unbelievably excited!!!  Almost 10lbs. in two weeks, amazing:).
I haven't been able to exercise like I should this week because of VBS but I will get that back going next week. Hopefully next week I'll make my first goal but I know that the weight loss will slow down some as I go on.  I'm not going to get discouraged though.  A loss is still a loss even if it's 1/10 of a pound!!!!!!  So here's to happy counting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment