Thursday, August 18, 2011

It's about that time....

Tomorrow my sweet girl will be 12 weeks old and that means it's time for me to head back to work. My lovely hiatus is over. I go back to work this weekend. I'm sad but at the same time looking forward to it. I'm ready for some adult conversation and some stimulation to my brain! I went in today for a little while just to get reacquainted with our computer system and workflow. I also needed to have my passwords reset so that I could log on to the computer so I could work. I felt like a fish out of water. I think I'll be okay though. It all started coming back to me after a few minutes. I just hope I don't have anything weird happen because then I'll definitely be up the creek. This mommy brain just doesn't work as well as it use too. It was good to see all of my coworkers today. I think they have missed me;).

Please keep me in your prayers and Mark as well. He is going to have to tackle all 3 girls on his own this weekend and he hasn't had to do that yet. I know that he'll be fine.

Also, my precious girl turned 7 today. Lauren has had the best birthday this time around, or at least that is what she has been telling me. She got her ears pierced last week, had two parties on Saturday (a friend party and then the family party), went to Wet-n-Wild water park, went swimming with a good friend, then slumbered in the most beautiful place in the world with her sister and Aunt Allie. She definitely has had a good 7th birthday. Happy Birthday, Lauren!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment