Saturday, May 14, 2011

It's Wedding Day!!!!!!!!!!

The day has finally arrived!! Nine months ago (exactly) Walker proposed to Allie (my sis-in-law) and now after so many months of planning, we have arrived at the Wedding Day!!! I am so excited!! We had rehearsal last night and it went wonderfully! They are getting married at a local golf course that has a old mill house on the site. It is rustic and weathered and absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

Right now, the girls are still sleeping with sponge rollers in their hair and in just a little while the preparations are going to begin. At rehearsal last night, Lauren and Claire were both so excited. They practiced their walk and did a great job. Lauren gets to stand beside me and Claire, well, she is going to do whatever:) That's my girl! I can't wait to see them both with their hair fixed and beautiful dresses on. I just know that I'm gonna cry!! And, Baby Brooke will be there in all her mommy's swollen belly glory!

I am so unbelievably happy for Allie. I have watched her grow up from the preteen to an outstanding and beautiful woman and I truly count it an honor to stand beside her today as her Matron of Honor!! She is the little sister that I didn't have and I love her with all my heart. She is marrying her prince today and I only wish a happily ever after for them both. Today is going to be full of Magic as only the McCain's know how to do it!!

Congratulations to Allie and Walker!! We love you so much!!

1 comment: