Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rain, Rain.....It stayed away!!!!

We made it through. Allie and Walker are officially husband and wife and are now on their honeymoon!! The Good Lord held back the rain last night and the ceremony was beautiful. Allie looked absolutely stunning, the bridesmaids were beautiful, the flower girls and ring bearer were precious and the groomsmen were beyond handsome. Baby Brooke cooperated and allowed me to do my duty as Matron of Honor!

The reception was awesome as well. My mom and sister did the wedding cake and all I can say is exquisite!! My family is so talented. The food was good and the dancing was fun. My two little dancing queens wore the dance floor out!!! Claire crashed about 10pm and Lauren lasted til 11:30pm. They partied like it was no tomorrow which I'm sure made their Aunt Allie happy!!!

This was a beautiful day and a great start for a very deserving couple. We now have a new brother in the family and we love him so much!!! Once again, congratulations to Allie and Walker!

No comments:

Post a Comment